Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Garden

If you've been reading this blog for awhile then you have likely seen more than one post about the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. Really, if you live nearby or find yourself visiting the area you should check it out. I've lived here my whole life and just went to the gardens for the first time last September. Since then we've gone a bunch of times (memberships rock) and went again last weekend. It was the first time we were able to see the entire outdoor portion in full bloom, including the Children's Garden (which was incredible...more on that in a bit).







The Children's Garden was the best part. At the entrance there was a water fountain, which stopped her dead in her tracks while she weighed her options, splash around and get all wet or stay dry? Decisions, decisions. The decision to go for it was quickly made :)

Right past the fountain they have this huge play house that looks like something straight out of Swiss Family Robinson. 


And just beyond that is a tiny playhouse that Charlotte was obsessed with. She played in there for a good long while, until another family came by and it was time to move on and let them have a turn.



Unfortunately all I had with me was my phone, so I didn't get as many good photos as I wanted. Also, there was about 900% humidity, so they all have this fogginess to them. 


I hope you're enjoying this first week of July. Have a wonderful 4th!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment