After many hours of work and more than one bad word thrown at Adobe Illustrator, my new website is finally up and running!
Let's back up a second.
I decided awhile ago that I wanted to separate my more "business-y" (technical term) posts from my personal ones. I didn't want to get rid of this blog and stop doing all posts unrelated to sewing/crafting because I love this blog and I do it because I love it, whether 1000 people read it or no one does. I wanted to keep this going but at the same time I have goals and dreams for creating a business built around my sewing/crafting passion and I wanted a space where people could come just for that.
This blog is not going away--it will just be a personal & photography focused blog for friends and family (or anyone who finds my life interesting enough to read about :)). My new website exists for all things sewing/quilting/crafting related, with a goal of growing it into something bigger down the road. That something will be shared as it happens...but hopefully you'll check it out, follow, and come along for the ride!
Ready?
Okay, drumroll. I said drumroll, please.
The new website is called Blue Bay Cottage Crafting (bluebaycottagecrafting.com). It is still a baby (a newborn) and is nowhere near complete but you get the idea. In the coming months I hope to be able to book sewing classes directly through the website and sell my finished sewn items directly as well. And that's just the beginning :)
Speaking of which, I have several new items in my Etsy shop and am offering a sale through July 15th to celebrate the new site. Just enter coupon code WELCOME at checkout. The discount applies to everything in the shop, as well as custom orders.
And last but not least, I would greatly appreciate it if you'd take a moment to head over to the Facebook page I created and "Like" the page. If you've already done this, thank you very much! I'll only be sharing new posts and business updates through this FB page--not my personal one.
Alright, that's enough for tonight. Thanks for listening :)
~Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment