Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer.

It's officially summer!

Doesn't that make you want to run for joy through the IHOP parking lot too?? Okay, maybe not the IHOP part, or the parking lot, but you get the idea. :)

Brace yourselves, there's about to be too many pictures of hydrangeas coming up. They're totally rocking their flowery-ness right now and celebrating summer along with us. Check it out.








See, I told you it was too many pictures but I couldn't help myself...

You know what else I took too many pictures of? My girl with her hair in a ponytail. She finally has enough hair that I can pull most of it back into an itty bitty ponytail and it is way cute.

Never mind the giant stuffed Eeyore photobombing in that last picture.


I hope you're enjoying your summer so far. Have a lovely weekend!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment