Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Trees Are Confused


I noticed a funny thing while driving through the park this week: some of the leaves are starting to change. This would not seem so strange if it weren't August 17th. See the pops of orange and red amidst all that green?

We took some time today to walk about in the woods--confused trees and all.

Side note about that dress: it's adorable. I wish I had made it, but I did not. It was a gift from Chad's sister and it's by Mud Pie and it fits her perfectly. I love it--thank you Aunt Colleen! :)



Though I'm still not ready for fall, seeing the hints of it in the park makes me more excited for it. We're leaving for a trip to Vermont in about a month and I'm hoping that we'll get to see some fall color there since it appears to happening here so early. Vermont anytime is beautiful, but Vermont in the fall is unbelievable.

I hope you're having a relaxing weekend.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment