Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Boss

My boss oversees all of my work. He's not really one for hard work but he watches me like a hawk to make sure my work is up to his standards. I don't even know what his standards are because he's never told me. He just stares, silently judging, until he gets distracted or falls asleep. The only time he seems engaged in work is when we stop working and do something he thinks is fun. I have no idea how he ended up in a job of such importance.

The project was to sew a small makeup bag. I showed him the fabric samples: 

Hmm.

I'm underwhelmed.

Your work bores me. I'd rather watch birds.


I asked him if he wanted to see the finished product--which I thought turned out nicely. No response, so I showed it to him anyway.


No response. Frustrated by his lack of interest, I asked if we should take a break and go outside.


That got his attention.

Some fresh air and movement perked him up. Nothing like a little Frisbee to brighten your day. Get ready for some Corgi action shots:






Those ears are like satellite dishes. I love them :)

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment