So we're hibernating and trying to find things to do around the house to keep busy and entertained. My house has often looked like some version of this:
See those envelope looking things all over the dining room floor? Those would be my sewing patterns. Charlotte discovered them in their new home, a clear plastic drawer that is nicely labeled and organized according to pattern type. At least, it was.
But aside from the messes, we've been dealing with being stuck pretty well. Some fun new fabrics showed up on my doorstep a couple days ago (a birthday present from me to me):
I've managed to piece, quilt and bind the Marmalade quilt. I had help:
And I've marked more than a few patterns in this new book to try:
Aside from the sewing and projects, we've been lazy:
Silly:
I've had more than a few cups of coffee:
It takes a decent dose of caffeine to maintain my energy and sanity in times like these :)
Don't worry little one, we'll get back out there soon enough.
Stay warm!
~Stacy





No comments:
Post a Comment