**Note: I plan on deactivating my Facebook account very soon. I don't know if it will be a permanent change, but I'm going to try it out. The reason I'm telling you this is that I share this blog on Facebook every time I post and a large percentage of my traffic comes from there. If you like this blog and want to keep reading it, please do!! I post several times per week and intend to keep doing so. You can subscribe to this blog by entering your email in the "subscribe" box on the right, or you can just bookmark this page and remember to visit every week (or day...whatever :)). If you want to comment on anything you read, you can do so on the blog directly underneath each post. And if you would like to reach me via email, you can contact me at bluebaycottage@gmail.com. Thank you for taking the time to read my little space on the internet!
Like laundry rides, which started recently. Charlotte has always enjoyed climbing into the laundry basket and sitting in it, the same way all kids love climbing into boxes and things like that. But it evolved last week when she got in and asked "ride?". So now she wants us to give her "laundry rides" several times a day where she either sits on top of folded laundry or tosses some pillows into an empty basket and we pull her all over the house. Never you mind that she has a ride on toy that she can sit on and push herself around, designed for that exact purpose. Laundry rides are way more fun.
Then there's this, which doesn't really have an explanation. Other than yes, she owns a Thor helmet. I sent Chad out one evening for Tylenol and milk. He returned with those, as well as a Thor helmet. I love that boy.
Aside from the some of the strangeness going on, I finally tackled a major (to me) sewing hurdle. Zippers! I made a small makeup bag using some layer cake pieces from Lily Ashbury's Summer House. I love this line and have had the layer cake, untouched, in my stash for over a year now.
Now if you'll excuse me, someone needs a laundry ride.
~Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment