I don't use any sort of fancy photo editing software. I used to have Photoshop, but it made my head hurt and I usually ended up getting way to frustrated with it and finally stopped using it altogether. I need simple, and for me Photoshop did not fall into that category. Normally I do all of my editing in iPhoto, but unfortunately you can't add text--normally not a problem, but for this project it was needed.
Over the weekend I discovered Fotoflexer and if you ever find yourself in need of a free and easy to use photo editing application, this is your place. Uploading pictures is quick and simple and they separate all the editing tools into categories like "Beautify" or "Decorate", where you can simply click a button to apply different effects and adjust by dragging a bar. You can do basic editing like cropping, reducing red eye, etc., but also more involved things like adding layers, text, faces, special effects, you name it. I found it very easy to use and could figure out how to do exactly what I wanted without help. Yay for Fotoflexer.
Here's my masterpiece:
And, just because I was having fun...:
Howard also likes eating garbage he finds in the backyard, rolling in dead animal carcasses and licking the propane tank on the grill, but I left those off.
:)
Happy Monday.
~Stacy


No comments:
Post a Comment