Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Getaway, Part 2

As promised, here's Day 2 of our short trip to South Haven, MI (here's Part 1). For a short trip, we packed in a lot of fun and can't wait to go back!

Most of the second day we spent walking around the whole town. We went to the beach in the morning and then had lunch and walked through all the shops and antique places in South Haven. And I found a fabric shop a short drive away, so when it was time for Little Miss to nap we drove to the quilt shop and she slept while I added to my ever-growing stash of fabric.

We started the day with some silliness:


Then used the garden/courtyard area at the hotel to try and take some nice portraits of Charlotte. I thought a photo of her sitting on this bench would be cute, but she flat out refused to smile. Until I lowered the camera to wipe a smudge off the lens, then she cracked up. Of course.

















One of my antique finds:



Goodbye for now, South Haven. See you next summer!



~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment