We scored some sweet deals at a resale shop. I found a brand new (tags still on!) Lands End rain coat in her size for $6. She insisted on wearing it most of Wednesday morning:
Love those strawberry pockets!
Speaking of work, this past week she got to visit her Daddy at his office. She enjoyed exploring everything and acting in her role as Miniature Boss Lady:
And that is about all I've got for this week. Unless you want to see pictures of wellness surveys, or some riveting information on a new health insurance program, or perhaps a personnel policy handbook that's approximately 795 pages. No? Ok.
Tomorrow we're dropping the Little Lady at my parents' and driving to Pittsburgh to visit one of our best friends from college. We're meeting him at Ikea, which I've never been to and am more excited to check it out that I should probably admit to. Chad just finished his last class until June, so it's been an intense couple of months but we're looking forward to the long break. This weekend will be a nice little celebration!
Have a great weekend!
~Stacy







Stella! We love Stella over here like she's a real baby. <3
ReplyDeleteOh man, Stella is the best! Chad's mom sent her shortly after Charlotte was born and she gets a lot of use. And I just discovered that IKEA sells knock off Stella dolls and accessories that are way cheaper than the real deal--just in case Evelyn needs a Stella bath set or clothes :)
Delete