Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Boat Tent

We got home late last night from our day trip to Pittsburgh. We had a blast visiting our friend Adam. We started out at Ikea, which was my first time going. I wasn't prepared for how enormous that place is! Whew. It was really fun, a little overwhelming, and we found a bunch of neat things...including this tent:


So we saw this tent on display and thought it was the coolest thing and had to bring it home for Charlotte. Turns out the display tent in the store was a smaller version, which we did not realize until we got it home and set it up last night. It's spacious, but it's also very bendy (real word. Bendy.) so we can easily take it upstairs for her to play with in her room or if we need to get it out of the living room.

When she got home today she immediately ran inside it and spent the majority of the day in and out of it. She loves it and refers to it as a "boat." Why boat? I have no idea, but she insists that it's a boat.





I expect many more fun days "boating." :)

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Ikea is AMAZING. We have one 2 hours away and we're planning a "date" day to go there in the spring. Silly date idea, but you know you take what you can get...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like Disney World for adults!

    ReplyDelete