Saturday, June 23, 2012

Simplicity

I've posted on here before about how much Charlotte loves swings.  She slept in a swing for the first several months of life, so maybe that explains her immediate joy whenever a swing is in sight.  We've taken her to just about every park and playground within a 20 mile radius that has swings and she's loved them all.  Several weeks ago we inherited a swingset from our neighbor who is moving and did not want to move his daughter's old swingset with him.  He was nice enough to pass it on to us and a few days ago Chad went out and bought a bucket swing for Charlotte.  Judging by the following pictures, it was a wise investment.






Can you remember the last time you were this unabashedly happy about something?  At many times life is stressful, worrisome, and a slew of other negative adjectives that we adults are really good at dwelling on.  But sometimes it's incredibly simple and sweet.  This post is for my dearest friend Hilary. I know she can use a smile today and I hope this helps.  

I hope your weekend makes you smile like you're on a swing.  :)

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment