I finally got around to taking Charlotte's 12 month photos. Several months ago, I thought I might continue the month-by-month photography session until she turned two. I have since decided that the best stopping point is now. It's become nearly impossible to get her to stay on her blanket and then even more challenging to get her to smile because she's ticked off at me for making her stay put. So here is the 12th and final set of month-by-month, "watch-me-grow" Charlotte photos:
The first set required props, just to keep her (relatively) still. My grandpa gave her this keyboard that I remember playing with as a little kid and Charlotte thinks it's pretty cool. She also loves that fish washcloth, for some reason:
After the props became too boring, I distracted her by asking her where various body parts are. Here she is showing me where her nose is:
Then she decided that there was no use staying in her room anymore, so she started heading out...
...and left the photo shoot completely.
I hope you've had a great weekend. I'm really looking forward to this fun but busy week and next weekend: one of my best friends is in town from Louisiana with her 2 boys, I'm meeting up with a friend I haven't seen in a long time (and her little girl whom I've never met) who just moved back to Ohio, and Chad and I get to fly solo for the whole weekend, thanks to my parents who are watching Charlotte. Our anniversary is Sunday (also Father's Day) and we've got a bunch of things planned. More on that coming soon...
Enjoy your week!
~Stacy




No comments:
Post a Comment