Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary

We met as kids, just 14 and 15.  We've been together since we were 16 and 17.  In many ways we've grown up together.  Evidently, we like the month of June: we started dating, became engaged, got married, closed on our first house, and had our first child all in the month of June.  This Sunday will mark our 7th wedding anniversary and 11 years together.  I don't know how that happened, how we went from being kids who just learned to drive and went to dances together to a family of our own.  I didn't know much when I was 16 (besides everything, because what 16 year old doesn't??) , but I knew I'd marry that boy.  Glad I was right :)








Happy Anniversary (and Happy (2nd) Father's Day!) to the cute boy in my 10th grade World History class.  I may not remember much of the history part of that class, but I'll never forget the rest!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment