See this?
Yeah. That's what perfect weather looks like. It's hard to believe that there is a place in this country that has weather like this right now. And it just so happens to be a place that I will be in two and a half weeks. If snowflakes interfere with my flight out of here I will rage. Seriously, you will see me on the news--I'll be the crazy lady at the airport getting hauled away by security because her flight to Florida got canceled. I'm warning you, weather. Do not mess with me.
We were kind of able to trick ourselves into believing that spring is coming when we took a short trip to the Miller Nature Preserve yesterday. For at least a little while we were among these instead of snow and ice and gray:
I wonder if they'd notice if I started spending my days there until spring gets here. Probably. Then you'd just see me on the news again as the crazy lady who moved all her personal belongings to the nature center and creeped everyone out by never leaving.
So we'll stay home and keep doing what we've been doing during this winter hibernation. We've added extensive fort building to our resume (I can't take credit for these, they are Chad's creations 100%):
And I'm thankful for this cart, a $5 garage sale find last summer that I almost said no to because I didn't think she'd use it that much. I was wrong--this cart has been used just about every day since.
I hope you're having a good week :)
~Stacy






No comments:
Post a Comment