It's the last day of 2013! Overall, it was a good year--but I'm ready for 2014. I'm ready for a fresh start, I'm ready for spring (ugh, already...) and yes, I think I'm actually ready to turn 30. In two weeks. Well, as ready as I'll ever be...
Do you have any exciting plans for New Year's Eve? It's kind of weird when holidays fall in the middle of the week. It feels like a regular Tuesday since Chad is at work and Charlotte is hanging out with my mom like her typical Tuesday. But tonight we're having a smorgasbord of goodies for dinner and staying up until midnight to watch the ball drop...which is kind of as exciting as it gets when you have a two year old and opt not to get a sitter :)
I'm excited to see what the new year has in store for us. It's going to be a good one :)
I wish you a very Happy New Year!!
~Stacy






No comments:
Post a Comment