Sunday, December 29, 2013

Post Christmas

Well, another Christmas has come and gone. I hope yours was a good one! Ours was, but as always I was ready for all the Christmas stuff to be cleaned up and put away by December 26th. So much work and planning and anticipation goes into the holiday that by the time the day actually gets here I'm usually very ready to move on. I like starting a brand new year with a clean slate and today we've packed up all the Christmas decor and put away until next year.

Charlotte was bombarded with plenty of presents, so the challenge has been to make space in her toy baskets for the new inventory. Her three-months long request for a dollhouse did not go unnoticed, so Santa Claus rewarded her well and she's been glued to it pretty much since Christmas morning :)



I can feel it starting--my disdain for winter and longing for spring. I'm trying to keep it at bay, because the thought of not seeing green grass and decent weather for another four months is almost too much to bear. I need to keep myself busy and distracted. Thankfully I received over fifteen total yards of fabric for Christmas, so finding projects to work on shouldn't be too difficult...

Enjoy this last little bit of your weekend!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment