Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Year of Handmades

I try to take at least one photo of everything I make. Sometimes these turn into blog posts, sometimes not, but I am always surprised at how many things I make over the course of a year--especially when I feel like it's been such a long time since I've made anything!

I scoured my photo archives and pulled out everything I could find from 2013, so now I present to you the 2013 Year of Handmades:
ImageImage


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image

 This is, without a doubt, a record for me. I'm not sure if I'll break it in 2014, but seeing as my Christmas wish list included about 90% fabric I will sure try :)

Happy Holidays, and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your creative abilities in creating all these beautiful things during 2013. They are all so beautiful. Love Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete