Sunday, March 3, 2013

Orchid Mania

Today we went to the Botanical Gardens (again) to check out their new display called Orchid Mania. It's only on display for another week and I really wanted to check it out. I think orchids are beautiful (I had one once. I killed it. Not surprising, I'm a terrible flower and plant caretaker). I wanted to be able to walk around in an environment full of color that could temporarily trick me into believing I was outside. And the sweet orchid fragrance is delicious, so that was a bonus.

Of course I ended up taking about a million photos...it was just too pretty, and it gave me some great camera practice. This is a very photo heavy post.














I told you it was a lot :)

I hope you had a great weekend, and I forgot to say it yesterday but Happy March! February is OVER! Yes!

~Stacy

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys enjoyed your trip to the gardens!! Make sure you come back after March 23, the children's garden will be open and we will be having the Big Spring Event. I am sure you saw the signs, it is going to be a blast and I know Charlotte will love it! Maybe next time you come up, I can see you there :)
    Also, your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Do you work there now? We love it there; we bought a membership last September and it paid for itself months ago. I just got something in the mail about the Spring Event and we're planning on going back. Hopefully we'll see you there next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I work for the Children's Garden and I love it! I can not wait to get Myles there, I know he will love it!

    ReplyDelete