Monday, February 6, 2012

Open!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I can't believe it's Monday already...did you watch the Superbowl?  I did, which is funny considering I don't really follow football at all.  I root for the Cleveland Browns, and even non-football followers know that the Browns aren't really Superbowl contenders just yet.  But like a true Clevelander, I will never lose hope that they will win at some point in my lifetime (maybe).  Even though I don't care too much about sports I watch the Superbowl every year.  It's really more of an excuse to make and eat deliciously unhealthy food and sloth about in the living room all evening, but there you have it.  It felt good to be totally lazy :)

Despite yesterday's lack of anything productive, I have been quite busy over here.  I've reopened my Etsy shop!  I've only listed a few items so far because I need to make sure I have plenty of items for the Spring Avant-Garde show in April.  I'll be adding more in the next few days, but check it out in the meantime!  You can click here to go directly to the shop, or on the link on the right side of my blog's homepage.

I made several pillows (will be listing more soon) out of the Nicey Jane line by Heather Bailey.  This is the same fabric I used to make Charlotte's baby blocks and I LOVE it!  It's bright and colorful and I can't get enough of it.  I've officially used every last scrap of it, so I'm hoping I can find more somewhere.  Anyhow, here's a pillow preview:







They just make me think of summer!  That's all for now, I hear someone upstairs telling me naptime is over!


~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment