We played some peek-a-boo (Charlotte's version involves full-body hiding):
| "Where's Charlotte?" |
I think I said the words "Where's Charlotte? There she is!!" at least 40 times today. And it never got old, because look at that excited baby :)
Howard looked on with mild interest:
Then slightly less interest:
Then faaaar less interest...
Then zero interest whatsoever:
I put Ratatouille on in the background--have you seen that movie? It has never gotten the attention that other Disney/Pixar movies do, like Toy Story or Cars, but it's one of my favorites. I love that they managed to make a movie about a rat adorable, and it makes me want to visit Paris. It also makes me hungry, since all they do in that movie is cook delicious food.
Howard decided that Charlotte's toys needed playing with while she was napping, so while I was in the other room I overheard some rustling and came in to find this:
See that green lump sticking out of his mouth? So sly, that Howard.
I've been working on quite a few sewing projects for the Avant-Garde show, the latest being a few cute bags made from some fat quarters from the Pam Kitty Morning line by Lakehouse Dry Goods:
I'll be adding more items to my Etsy shop soon...I keep saying that, but I need to focus on getting all my items made for the show before I can make anything else. Anything that's left from the show will be going in the shop (which will hopefully not be much!). My placemats found a new home this week and were shipped off to Georgia, to one of the nicest people I've encountered since joining Etsy. Her daughter is having an Etsy themed bridal shower, where everything she receives has to come from Etsy--what a neat idea!
Have a great weekend!
~Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment