Sunday, January 8, 2012

Woods Part 2

Today was another beautiful day, just a much colder one.  The sky was brilliant blue and the sun was shining.  Aside from the absence of leaves and flowers, I could have been fooled into thinking it was June by looking out the window.  We decided to take Charlotte on a mini hike at a park a few miles away from our house.

102_4980

102_4974

102_4971

102_4979

Good times.

Unrelated topic, I took this picture of my terrified little dog hiding under the bed:

102_4965

Before you contact the closest animal rescue and report me for abuse, let me explain.  Vacuum cleaners are item #4,583,214 on Howard's list of Terrifying Objects.  I wasn't even vacuuming at the time--I had merely traveled upstairs, where he was sleeping on the bed, and was holding the dusting attachment.  He decided to take cover immediately and not take any silly chances.  He got stuck.  I laughed.  And documented.

I hope your weekend was lovely.



~Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment