I've been playing around some more with iPhoto, mostly to find out what all it can do and having fun tinkering with photos in the process. Today I tested out the various "Antiquing" capabilities and here's the result:
![]() |
| Lake Erie (Cahoon Park), Bay Village, OH (August 2010) |
This is one exception--I just did black & white with some other effects and adjustments. Why did I include it then, you ask? Because how could I not?? Look at that baby face...sigh. She was about a week old here. Just makes me melt.
| Charlotte (June 2011) |
Howard looks very dignified here:
![]() |
| Howard (June 2010) |
Holding onto her Daddy. Double sigh:
![]() |
| Charlotte & Chad (June 2011) |
| Charlotte & Stacy (January 2012) |
This is my boy, Henry. Henry passed away in September and we really miss him. He wasn't just the best dog I've ever owned, but the best dog I've ever known. No offense, Howard. You're great, and I love you dearly, but Henry was just...Henry. I could say a lot more about the many things this dog meant to me and Chad but I'll save that for another post, another day.
| Henry (September 2008) |
Have a great weekend!
~Stacy



No comments:
Post a Comment