Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pedal Cars on a Sunny Day

This is a post where I really wish I had "before" pictures so you could appreciate how amazing the "after" ones are. But even without seeing the old, rusty and rickety shots of these vintage pedal cars you can still see how cool they are after having been completely restored.

My dad can (and does) restore just about everything (old pop machines, gas pumps, signs, cars, to name a few) and these are his most recent accomplishment.








I was terrified that Charlotte would accidentally scratch one of them while we were taking these photos, but thankfully all was well.

Their dog, Izzy, looked on with minimal interest. She was more interested in soaking up the sun on top of the picnic table and enjoying her nap in the warm weather.


And licking Oreo cookie crumbs off Charlotte's hands. That was worth getting up for.


Happy Spring.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment