I started this quilt over two months ago and finally finished it last night. It took forever, mainly because I kept putting off actually quilting it since I knew it would be a pain due to the large size of the quilt and the small size of my sewing machine.
It's big, about 68"X77" and is for Charlotte's bed. She has a quilt on her bed that I made her from a similar looking fabric line (this one is Scrumptious and the other is Marmalade, both by Bonnie & Camille). The one on her bed now is all flannel and very warm--great for cold months but I wanted something not quite as heavy for the warmer months.
It takes stamina to quilt a big quilt like this on a regular sewing machine!
I love this fabric and happy with how this quilt came out. Now I can cross this project off my list and move onto something else!
Happy Sewing.
~Stacy




No comments:
Post a Comment