It was finally warm enough to put Charlotte's Easter dress on her and take some pictures outside. I could have picked a day where she wasn't super crabby after a too short nap, but I wanted to get them done before Easter is over. Nothing a few M&Ms couldn't handle...
This is the dress I made last month (see the original post
here). It's still up in the air which dress she'll wear on Easter, since she has another one my mom made her that is Easter-y. Maybe I'll just let her pick.
What are your Easter plans? We're hosting it this year--a small group, seven of us in all so no one will be relegated to a card table. Charlotte asks every day if the Easter bunny is coming that night, and is more than prepared to hide her basket. I told her that we can just set her basket on the front porch for him, since she seemed a little concerned about the whole "giant bunny entering my home in the middle of the night" situation. Can't say I blame her. I've always been mystified by the Easter bunny and find the whole idea of him strange...huge bunny, travels around, leaves eggs, lots of pastels and jelly beans involved. It's a head scratcher. But it's fun play the role of weird bunny for a very excited little girl :)
Happy Easter!
~Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment