Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween: That's a Wrap

Even though it's almost a week into November already, Halloween has just officially ended. Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, pretty much all of Northeast Ohio rescheduled trick-or-treating for Sunday the 4th. Halloween came and went without anyone taking much notice, in light of everything else going on last week, and it was a little challenging to get into the Halloween spirit last night but we did our best!

Charlotte went as a prairie girl (or, as many people commented when they saw her--a little Pilgrim). My mom made her costume and it was adorable. It also was roomy enough that she could wear two layers of fleece pajamas underneath instead of needing a bulky coat covering her whole outfit! It was in the low 40s, and due to the time change, pitch black by 6PM. Brrr.

Chad and I walked her to about 7 houses before she tired out and it was time for bed. She got the hang of it after 2 or 3 stops, but at first looked at us like we were crazy to walk up a bunch of driveways and get candy from people. Hopefully she'll forget and she won't be trotting up driveways expecting a Kit-Kat bar on tomorrow's walk.

I'm not thrilled with the quality of these pictures, but dark + wiggly baby = not so great photos. Oh well, enjoy!







It's weird to think that we just went trick-or-treating but Thanksgiving is in two and a half weeks! How did that happen?!? Speaking of which, I'd better start thinking about that since we're hosting it this year--only the second time I've ever cooked Thanksgiving dinner! But that's the best part about about hosting: everyone brings a dish and it leaves hardly anything for me to cook. I'll take it :)

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment