One week until Thanksgiving! Are you ready? Are you cooking the whole dinner or bringing a side dish to someone's house? Traveling out of state? Side note on the word "traveling": I am incapable of spelling it correctly the first time. I always add an extra L.
I went out grocery shopping last week and got everything I could for Thanksgiving dinner. I have a few things to pick up and I'm debating when I should go to the grocery store between now and Wednesday without A) losing my mind and B) harming myself or others out of my complete lack of patience. (See last post on Black Friday to understand better where I'm coming from :)).
This week has been busy for me--I have a huge event coming up Sunday that I've been working on organizing for the last couple of months and I had a big project due this week. It's been eating up most of my "free" time and causing me to rely on Sesame Street more than I would like to during Charlotte's wakeful hours. Thankfully it will all be over in 3 days and I can get some sanity back. Oh, and clean my house again. And work on holiday projects that I'd like to get done before the holidays are over. And cook something for dinner besides grilled cheese. And play Frisbee with Howard again, go outside for longer than it takes to get the mail, and not have to haul my toddler around to run work-related errands while she comes perilously close to completely losing her marbles in public.
Here's a brief look into my week so far, taken from my iPhone since my camera has been neglected for awhile now:
Charlotte hanging out with my brother:
The first snow!!
Fun with swings:
Three deer in my yard:
And that's all she wrote for today.
~Stacy

No comments:
Post a Comment