Monday, May 21, 2012

Just About

We're not 100% finished with all the landscaping, but we are very, very close.  So close that I'm calling it done and more than ready to move on to something else!  Let's take a brief trip down memory lane to see what everything looked like before:








After 46 bags of mulch (not a typo, ask my dad), 19 brick pavers, 5 buckets of rocks, at least 5 trips to Lowe's/Home Depot/various garden & hardware stores, 4 pairs of gardening gloves, 1 bee sting, and too many hours to want to think about, here are the "afters":








There's one spot that isn't completely done, but will be within the next day or two.  This is what the madness looked like at the beginning:

And here's progress:

I'm too sore to move, but if I could I would be this excited too:

Happy Monday.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment