![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Amazon.com |
The best part about this is that Chad told his mom about it so she decided to get a baby bike seat and helmet for Charlotte's birthday. She's sending them early, and I am so excited to be able to ride around town with my little lady. We're going to paint the town red this summer!
Unrelated, but just as fun, I have to show some sneak peeks of Charlotte's birthday gifts. I am in no danger of her checking out my blog or speaking with anyone about her presents, so here they are. I mentioned several posts back that I have been working on a photo book using Shutterfly that documents the highlights of her first year. I ended up ordering it two weeks ago because they were 50% off and it arrived last week. I love it! It just needs a few pictures & captions at the end (I ordered several blank pages to account for the photos from this month) and it will be done! I am planning on doing a book every year for her birthday that she'll have as a keepsake. I don't normally print photos besides the ones I frame, so this will be a one-stop way have all the highlights from the year in one place. Here's a peek at the book:
It came with an extender so that it will fit her as she grows. It's so tiny and sweet; I highly recommend this shop!
Remember these scraps of fabric from a month or two ago?
Well, I turned them into a pillowcase dress for Charlotte. I used this tutorial, which was excellent and super simple to follow. There's even a sizing guide for sizes as tiny as 3 months, all the way up to a 6T. Here's the finished product (excuse the poor lighting):
Also making me happy? Flowers. The hard work is (mostly) done and it's on to the fun stuff. I'm going out this weekend to get all my flowers and finish this project for good. "For good" meaning for the season.
And last, but most certainly not least:
S'mores. Heck yes.
It's the little things.
Enjoy your weekend!
~Stacy



The clean looking frame paired with the unique paisley print fenders really makes the color of the bike pop, which will ensure you'll stand out when riding the Coral Pink Paisley.
ReplyDeletecruiser bicycles