Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Preview Day

Mother Nature must read my blog, because several of the things I wished for yesterday were granted today.  It was kind of a summer preview and we made the most of it.  We drove with the windows down and opened all the windows in the house.  We walked up the to lake and watched boats.  We also tried out the swings (they passed inspection).  We came home and sat on the porch and read Franklin.  We got ice cream (at the corner market since the beach stand is closed until May).







 Wonderful.

I finished a couple bags for the Avant-Garde show.  Here's one:

The other side has two different fabrics, but I didn't get a good photo of it.  The fabric is Pam Kitty Morning by Lakehouse Dry Goods and the bag is made using 4 fat quarters.  I kind of want to keep this bag for myself...if it wasn't so close to the show I would! 

I hope your day was great.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment