Isn't that romantic? I am at a point in my life where Lowe's can supply everything I need for a weekend alone with Chad. We've been planning this project for awhile--ever since this post. This weekend we'll be painting all of the window and door trim in the dining room and re-caulking the kitchen. I have all the materials and once Charlotte goes to bed tonight we'll be using wood filler to patch up some spots on the trim, sanding, and hopefully starting to prime. We also have to scrape out all the old caulk in the kitchen to make way for new. I cannot wait to have these much needed and long awaited projects finished! Here's the dining room trim before:
![]() |
| Of course Howard had to find his way into the shot. |
![]() |
| Let's not talk about my messy kitchen. Or ugly ceiling fan. |
I'm excited to have "after" pictures to post!
On an unrelated note--I just saw another sure sign that warm weather months are coming! Bay High School's stadium and track are right behind us and I know that Spring is coming as soon as I see the track team out there practicing. I just looked out the window and saw a bunch of kids practicing and all the hurdles set up :)
~Stacy



No comments:
Post a Comment