Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Last Two Weeks

When I last posted, Chad and Charlotte were getting ready to go on a camping trip with my dad and brother--which they did, and had a great time. Then once they got home (literally within hours of arriving home), Charlotte started having an allergic reaction to the antibiotic she'd been on and things quickly went downhill from there and last week was a ball of chaos because of it, followed by a visit from Chad's family and a terrifically busy week at work. The End.

But now things appear to be back to normal (fingers crossed). We had a lovely visit with Chad's mom and sister (even if we were not all at our best. Definitely not our best). Charlotte seems to be back to her regular self and now I know that penicillin is not her friend, nor will it ever be. Good to know.

Here are some camping photos, pre-chaos:




And I barely have any photos taken since then, since it was the last thing on my mind with everything else going on. But in that time, it has suddenly become fall:

And my favorite shot of the month, my little tree hugger:

I hope your October is going well.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment