Anytime I have a particularly busy week I notice it in the number of pictures I take--or rather, the lack of pictures. This week was a little crazy (in a good way--busy without being totally overwhelming, which is a hard combo to come by). I have zero pictures on my memory card from my camera and just a handful on my phone.
I'm determined to get some pretty outdoor pictures this week. It didn't end up happening last week, but I also noticed that there's still a lot of green leaves out there. And it seems like the ones that have changed are kind of washed out or even starting to fall off already. Lame. Hopefully this week they'll perk up before it's time to rake them all.
When we did have free time, we went to the library (this week we sampled two different ones. The children's sections in our library system are fantastic--our libraries rock).
This girl loves her books. She has her favorites and has started memorizing parts of the ones she likes the most and will pull up a chair and "read" for awhile. It's the sweetest.
There was a fair amount of dress up involved:
Remember Howard? Well, we keep in touch with his new family and he's doing awesome. He loves them and the feeling is definitely mutual. He celebrated his 4th birthday last week by going to a pumpkin patch and this is what they sent me:
This pose didn't last long--he jumped out of the cart after but it's still a cute picture. I miss those ears but I'm so happy he's found such a wonderful family. He's four year old pup with the personality of a crabby old man...gotta love him :)
I hope you're enjoying October so far!
~Stacy





No comments:
Post a Comment