Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ok, Now We're Ready

Perhaps I should have reconsidered starting a blog a few weeks before my first baby was due.  I had stopped working and was trying desperately to find a creative outlet to funnel my energy into while the seemingly endless waiting game played out.  It turns out, life gets rather busy when you have one of these:

102_3320

That is my sweet baby girl, Charlotte.  She was born on June 2nd, 2011 and has kept me on my toes ever since.  She has filled my heart and home with love, laughter and...laundry :)  But the time has come where it is time to get creative again!  And now that Charlotte is a little older and I have adjusted to life with a little one, I'm ready.  I have a lot of fun things up my sleeve, but for today this will have to do:

DSCF2621
Isn't she delightful?  I promise I won't overload the blog with baby-ness.  But seriously, she's spectacular.

Up next:  holiday baking fun, stocking stuffers to sew, and candle making!

~Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment