Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome

Deciding to start a blog is easy.  It's a decision that I made quite some time ago.  What is not as easy is deciding on all of the things that make up a blog, particularly one that others might actually want to read.  What do I write about?  Do I have enough to say?  How often should I post?  What message do I want to send?

 

There are several blogs that I read daily which have served as a huge source of inspiration for me.  So when it came time to think of my own story (or stories) all I had to do was think about the blogs I love and how they make me feel.  Suddenly the answer was simple:  I want to make others feel the way I do when I read my favorite blogs.  Peaceful.  Happy.  Calm.  Inspired.  Carefree, if only for a short while.

 

So welcome to The Blue Bay Cottage.  I hope you stay awhile, but mostly I hope you enter and leave in a better place than when you started.  If only for a short while.


No comments:

Post a Comment