Sunday, November 9, 2014

Trick or Treat...in November

I posted a few weeks ago about Charlotte's Halloween costume--a purple fairy godmother--but never got around to posting about Halloween. In short, it was super cold and rainy on the 31st but she still went out trick-or-treating for over an hour and proudly carried her pumpkin candy basket the whole time. Success.

We carved pumpkins the day before, and by "we" I mean Chad and I since she lost interest by the time we were done removing the pumpkin guts. She did hang around long enough to watch me draw a happy face, per request, on it as a carving guide.



She had a Halloween parade at school the day before where the kids all wore their costumes to school and then at the end of the day families could come to see the parade. It was all very cute, and she soaked up every minute of parade time to wave at everyone (to the point where she walked out of the line and into a wall she was so focused on waving). I took pictures, but it's too hard to crop out the other kids so I won't post any here. Here she is in her fairy godmother glory:




I hope you had a lovely Halloween (and October)!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment