I was looking through all my iPhone photos taken so far this month (and can you believe that this month is almost over?? Madness). When I think about each month as a whole the things that stand out are usually bigger things--trips, parties, special events or more major things that happened, good or bad. It's no secret that I love taking pictures, and for those bigger events I typically have my camera in tow. But when I look at my phone, the thing that is with me all the time, I notice the parts of each day that made up the month that were special, or funny, or maybe just random. Those are the little things that really make the month.
Like when I found my girl on the couch, "reading" my sewing machine manual:
Or our garage sale wins. We've been treasure hunting at garage sales this month and so far I've scored this baby doll bed/high chair set, a set of Gap pajamas, shorts & sweater, and a Little People airport with cars and airplanes included. Total investment for everything: $10.
This beauty, courtesy of Alyssa's Cupcake Confections:
Watching an almost two year old attempt a headstand:
Finding these:
This sweet, sweet girl (no, we didn't get a new dog; this is Izzy and she belongs to my parents. She stayed with us for a day while they were on vacation).
Also, seeing Izzy's patience on full display. She's a good friend to Charlotte :)
And speaking of friends, seeing these two spend time together is always fun. They're so good together and they balance each other out. It's sweet to watch them learn how to play together and share and I love how excited Charlotte gets when she finds out that she gets to see her friend.
We also seem to have acquired a woodland friend (in addition to the groundhogs, rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, etc. that find their way to us):
She's sort of the neighborhood deer and makes an appearance once or twice a week. Sometimes she brings friends, but mostly it's just her. And she doesn't eat my plants or flowers, so I welcome her visits.
And lastly, one tuckered out little girl after a day of playgrounds and bike rides with her Daddy:
Enjoy this short week! Chad's on vacation all week so we have some fun things planned (including an overnight trip, more on that later!). And I'll be getting everything ready for a certain someone's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. More to come on that as well. Have a great day!
~Stacy









No comments:
Post a Comment