We took our first bike ride of the season yesterday. I finally got around to cleaning off the bikes, putting air in the tires, hooking up the trailer, etc. When did a bike ride start requiring so much prep?? Everything was covered in pollen--the rag was school bus yellow when I was done wiping everything down. May's only downfall: allergies.
We rode up to the beach since we can't head in that direction anymore without a little voice begging "Beach! Beach!". And yesterday she added to it by asking "I see seagulls? I walk in sand?" so to the beach it was. It was just before sunset on a beautiful evening and the water was completely still. Sometime soon I want to go back up there at sunset with my good camera, but for this trip the iPhone was a decent stand-in. :)
It's hard to believe just a few short weeks ago it was so ugly outside...
Happy Mother's Day weekend!
~Stacy




No comments:
Post a Comment