Sunday, October 14, 2012

Learning to Share

Charlotte loves playing with everything in the kitchen. Emptying cupboards and taking things out of drawers is her favorite, but it can get really challenging for me to work safely when she's literally underfoot. We don't have a real pantry, but we do have an alcove in our kitchen that we created a makeshift pantry out of and covered it with a curtain. It's out of the way of the stove, dishwasher, etc. so I let Charlotte empty the bottom shelf to her heart's content.

Yesterday she was playing in the "pantry" and I walked into the dining room for a minute. I heard some rattling and rustling. No big deal. A minute later I heard crunching. Lots of crunching.

I walked in to see their heads together, executing teamwork in its finest form.






They took turns, and I'm pretty sure they might have shared at least one of the same cracker.

And that's all I have to say about that.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment