Thursday, August 27, 2015

One Month

Well hello. Somehow the past three weeks since my last post have flown by. Somehow ;)

It could be because of this:

She's had her big blue eyes open a lot more lately--sometimes at appropriate times, like when the sun is out, and sometimes not, like at 3AM. Thankfully she's pretty easy to please, so long as she's being held when she's awake. Thanks to the magic of the Baby Bjorn, this is doable.

She turned a month old last Monday. One month! She's definitely growing; she's exactly nine whole pounds now and she grew 1.25" since birth. Her little thighs and cheeks are filling out and she's all sorts of delicious.

I love this baby. She started smiling over the weekend (real smiles, not just accidental ones) and I forgot how incredibly cute it is when a tiny baby smiles at you. I could have a terrible day and one little smile and coo from that baby is like magic medicine. She is spectacular :)


~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment